In this video Jim shows us how to create a quick treat for breakfast, Oatmeal Pumpkin Cheesecake!
It’s delicious & nutritious.
1/2 cup canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling, plain pumpkin)3 ounces cream cheese
2 tbsp of maple syrup
1 1/2 tbsp Splenda
1/8 cup milk
1 package of plain instant oatmeal
1. Add pumpkin, cream cheese, maple syrup, splenda, & milk together in a medium size bowl.
2. Stir the ingredient together and then place in the microwave.
3. Microwave the mixture for 1 minute, until the cream cheese begins to melt.
4. Take the bowl out of the microwave (CAREFUL, it’s hot) and add egg and oatmeal to the mixture & stir.
5. Place back in the microwave and cook for 1 minute.